Feature Sheet – 318 Main Street, Wolfville – Reta’s House of Fashions
• Incredible commercial opportunity in the heart of Wolfville, NS in a
spectacular location with thousands of vehicles per day passing on Main
Street, plus high pedestrian counts as well.
• This property boasts spectacular Minas Basin/Blomidon views, located
within walking distance of everything Wolfville has to offer, from retail to
Acadia University and only a short bike-ride to Unesco World Heritage site
at Grand Pre.
• Watch eagles soaring over the water from the main floor deck or the
apartment unit balcony on the second level; this unit is on its own electric
meter and is accessible both from the retail space and a separate exterior
• Opportunity to configure the building to multiple potential uses, including
short term/vacation rental income.
• Located along the Rail Line Trail, next to public parking and sporting its own
• This 6000+ sq ft property is a commercially zoned.
• There is a dry basement with high ceilings (w/ rough in for basement
bathroom), 3-zone heating system (oil – radiator), alarm system, and
countless other features and details.
• Environmental Phase 2 completed.
• Fire Inspected for Tourism.
• Side entrance with staircase to the basement for loading/unloading.
• Driveway has two access points onto Main Street.
• Opportunity to add a third floor – Buyer to check with Town of Wolfville.
• Opportunity to convert some or all the space to residential – Buyer to check
with Town of Wolfville.